To be determined….. More to come. Thank you for your patience.
Monthly Meeting Overview
- HFW is an all-inclusive group for widowed woman regardless of societal differences
- HFW offers compassion, love, and peer-to-peer support to grieving widows
- HFW believes that every widow grieves differently and embraces their unique situation
- HFW’s focus is to create a safe haven where each person’s views are to be respected
- HFW is a peer-to-peer support group, and does not offer counseling or professional therapy
- HFW does not side with any political views, positions or candidates
- HFW will never suggest that there is a “right” way to grieve and neither should participants
- HFW is a volunteer participation environment. Participants are not obligated to attend every meeting but they are required to listen to other participant’s feelings and points of view.
- HFW’s chapters must adhere to guidelines within this manual and are self-managing extensions of HFW corporate
- Information discussed within the chapter meetings are confidential and are not to be shared with others outside of the group
- Chapter meetings are not the forum to pursue legal or financial advice or a forum to promote a product or business for personal gain.
- Meeting time should be focused on connecting, sharing and supporting and not for administrative issues
- We do not endorse any outside speakers, clergy, or professionals who are brought in as speakers and use the platform for personal gain.
View Meeting Calendar
MORE LOCATIONS TO COME!
If you would like a monthly meeting in your area please email Board Of Directors ›