Hope For Widows Foundation
A Supportive Community That Cares.
Your journey is unique; your loss so very personal. Hope for Widows Foundation is here to be a supportive community that you can grow with.
Hope for Widows Foundation is a national support system for, and developed by, widowed women. We are a connection that offers community support and resources, and we hope you will stand and grow with us.
You may be wondering what it means to join Hope for Widows Foundation. Your membership is free and joining provides you with:
- Access to the private backend of our secure site which offers many additional resources and access points to our community members and fellow widows.
- Access to the private Facebook Group
- Access to the private 24×7 chat app known as Slack
- The monthly Hope for Widows Foundation newsletter
Through our community support, private Facebook Group, 24×7 online chat, resource section, initiatives, consistent giveaways, online and in person meet-ups and conferences we serve to offer caring support and connection through the entire grieving process.
Resources for Widows
Meet The Mighty
Hope for Widows Foundation offers a monthly newsletter, Private Online Chat, Private Facebook Group, and the ability to find other widows near you (once you have requested to join). We plan monthly initiatives, giveaways and in person meet-ups and events. We hope you join and get involved.
Women Helping Women
Events & Initiatives
Join Khadija, Hope For Widows Director live on the Hope For Widows Facebook group on selected Wednesday’s.
Self Care Saturday
Join Maureen, Hope for Widows Director live on the Hope For Widows Facebook group on selected Saturday’s.
I can’t CHANGE the fact that you are always on my mind
Hope Sister Christmas Gift Exchange (in Private Facebook Group)
Upcoming Observed Dates
Children’s Grief Awareness Day – November 16, 2017
Latest Blog Posts
Years Of Helping Widows
Million Widows in the US
Million Widows Worldwide
- She has the mindset of a Queen and the heart of a warrior. She is everything all at once and too much for anyone who doesn’t deserve her. She is you!
- In the end, she became more than what she expected. She became the journey, and like all journeys, she did not ends, she just simply changed directions and kept going.
- She was powerful, not because she wasn’t scared, but because she went on so strongly, despite the fear.
- She wasn’t born herself, she found herself. Over a long and treacherous road and the more treacherous the road became, the more of herself she found.