We are Hope for Widows and we are here to help.
Hope for Widows is a national support system for, and developed by, widowed women. We help connect new widows with other widows to offer peer-to-peer support and other resources. By pairing new widows with women who have been where they are now, we help make connections that begin the healing process.
Through our peer support, resource section, initiatives and conferences we support widows through the entire grieving process.
Let us help you get started:
- I’m a new widow and want to request peer support ›
- I’m a new widow and looking for resources ›
- I’m a family member or friend of widow and need some resources ›
- I’m a returning community member and want to log in ›
- I’m interested in donating or sponsorship ›
Request for Peer Support
You can request peer support by filling out some information and, once verified, Hope for Widows will send you login information within 24-48 hrs. to access the backend of the website.
Request Peer Support ›
Nearly 800,000 women lose their husbands each year and will be widows for an average of 14 years.