Hope For Widows Foundation
A Supportive Community That Cares.
Your journey is unique; your loss so very personal. Hope for Widows Foundation is here to be a supportive community that you can grow with.
Hope for Widows Foundation a 501c3 Nonprofit Organization is a national support system for, and developed by, widowed women. We are a connection that offers community support and resources, and we hope you will stand and grow with us.
You may be wondering what it means to join Hope for Widows Foundation. Your membership is free and joining provides you with:
Access to the private backend of our secure site which offers many additional resources and access points to our community members and fellow widows.
Access to the private Facebook Group
The Hope for Widows Foundation newsletter
Through our community support, private Facebook Group, resource section, initiatives, consistent giveaways, online and in-person meet-ups and conferences we serve to offer caring support and connection through the entire grieving process.
Resources for Widows
Meet The Mighty
Hope for Widows Foundation offers a newsletter, Private Facebook Group, and the ability to find other widows near you (once you have requested to join). We plan monthly initiatives, giveaways, and in-person meet-ups and events. We hope you join and get involved.
Women Helping Women
Events & Initiatives
Join Khadija, Hope For Widows Director live on the Hope For Widows Facebook group on selected Wednesday’s.
Self Care Saturday
Join Maureen, Hope for Widows Director live on the Hope For Widows Facebook group on selected Saturday’s.
Hope Sister Sunday’s
Join Chasity, Hope for Widows Director live on private conference call line to connect with other Hope Sisters to talk about widowhood on selected Sunday’s
Hope Sister Christmas Gift Exchange (in Private Facebook Group)
Hope Sister Heart Exchange (in Private Facebook Group)
Latest Blog Posts
- June 23rd is recognized as International Widow's Day. It is not a day we celebrate, it is a day of honoring our widowed community. "When I was widowed, I was just 26. I felt alone, I felt targeted, I hadRead more
Years Of Helping Widows
Million Widows in the US
Million Widows Worldwide
- She has the mindset of a Queen and the heart of a warrior. She is everything all at once and too much for anyone who doesn’t deserve her. She is you!
- In the end, she became more than what she expected. She became the journey, and like all journeys, she did not ends, she just simply changed directions and kept going.
- She was powerful, not because she wasn’t scared, but because she went on so strongly, despite the fear.
- She wasn’t born herself, she found herself. Over a long and treacherous road and the more treacherous the road became, the more of herself she found.