501c3 Non Profit Foundation
Widows Helping Widows...... Healing Happens.
Hope For Widows Foundation
A Supportive Community That Cares.
Your journey is unique; your loss so very personal. Hope for Widows Foundation is here to be a supportive community that you can grow with.
Hope for Widows Foundation a 501c3 Nonprofit Organization is a national support system for, and developed by, widowed women. We are a connection that offers community support and resources, and we hope you will stand and grow with us.
Through our community support, private Facebook Group, resource section, initiatives, consistent giveaways, online and in-person meet-ups and conferences we serve to offer caring support and connection through the entire grieving process.
Resources for Widows
Hope for Widows Foundation offers a newsletter, Private Facebook Group to interact with other ladies, Instagram connection and much more! We plan consistent initiatives, giveaways, and in-person/ online meet-ups and events. We hope you join and get involved.
Women Helping Women
Events & Initiatives
Annual Restoring Hope and Peace Grant
The annual Restoring Hope & Peace Grant is to partially ease the financial burden of a widowed woman as she navigates her healing journey. Yearly application process to apply and Awardee selected.
Hope Sister Connect Sunday’s
Join Chasity, Khadija or Maureen,Hope for Widows Director live on private conference call line to connect with other Hope Sisters to talk about widowhood on selected Sunday’s
Hope Sister Connect- Facebook Live Sunday’s
Join Jo Hausman, Hope for Widows Members Outreach Committee Member live in private Facebook group to connect with other Hope Sisters to talk about widowhood on selected Sunday’s
Health and Wellness
Join Shelle Ponfil, Hope for Widows Health and Wellness Outreach Member in our private group as she shares Monday, Wednesday and Friday helpful information such as nutrition, recipes, personal development, fitness and lifestyle.
Hope Sister Christmas Gift Exchange (in Private Facebook Group)
Hope Sister Hearts of Hope (in Private Facebook Group)
Latest Blog Posts
- Imagine you’re driving in your car, enjoying the scenery. It’s a beautiful sunny day and you’ve been looking forward to this trip. You’re happy about being halfway to your destination and singing along with the radio, when - suddenly -Read more
Years Of Helping Widows
Million Widows in the US
Million Widows Worldwide
- She has the mindset of a Queen and the heart of a warrior. She is everything all at once and too much for anyone who doesn’t deserve her. She is you!
- In the end, she became more than what she expected. She became the journey, and like all journeys, she did not ends, she just simply changed directions and kept going.
- She was powerful, not because she wasn’t scared, but because she went on so strongly, despite the fear.
- She wasn’t born herself, she found herself. Over a long and treacherous road and the more treacherous the road became, the more of herself she found.